Italian delegate @ Working Party on Security and Privacy in the Digital Economy (SPDE)
Nome aziendaOECD - OCDE
Dategen 2017 – presente Durata lavoro10 mesi
LocalitàParis Area, France
The SPDE develops public policy analysis and high level recommendations to help governments and other stakeholders ensure that digital security and privacy protection foster the development of the digital economy. It gathers policy experts from OECD member and partner governments as well as business, civil society and the Internet technical community to share experience on better approaches to security and privacy in an open and globally interconnected environment. The SPDE reports to the Committee on Digital Economy Policy (CDEP) which itself reports to the OECD Council.
- Addresses information security and privacy as complementary issues that are essential for the sustainability of the Internet economy as a platform for economic and social prosperity.
- Develops and monitors the implementation of several non-binding legal instruments (soft law) adopted by the OECD Council by consensus.
- Maintains an active network of experts from government, business, civil society and the Internet technical community.
The SPDE is supported by the OECD Secretariat within the Directorate for Science, Technology and Industry.
- Jan 2017 - June 2017: Observer
- July 2017 - current: Delegate