Fattura recipient feedback in different situations/Feedback del destinatario Fattura in diverse situazioni

Hello everyone,

Please excuse me for writing in English but I don’t speak Italian. I will put below the Google Translate version in Italian.

I’m working on implementing fattura sending via SFTP and I currently lack some information on the feedback that can come from the recipient of the fattura. More specifically, In the case the recipient rejects a fattura, it is not clear for me if I can get details on the reasons on the sender side. And if so, what would be the message file that contains it? For example, there can be a dispute, what would be the feedback received in this case? From what I saw this feedback is optional and it also can take some days until it is received by the ES.

Thank you,

Sto lavorando per implementare l’invio di fattura tramite SFTP e al momento non ho alcune informazioni sul feedback che può provenire dal destinatario della fattura. Più nello specifico, nel caso in cui il ricevente respinga un fattura, non è chiaro per me se posso ottenere dettagli sui motivi dal lato del mittente. E se sì, quale sarebbe il file del messaggio che lo contiene? Ad esempio, può esserci una controversia, quale sarebbe il feedback ricevuto in questo caso? Da quello che ho visto questo feedback è facoltativo e può anche richiedere alcuni giorni fino a quando non viene ricevuto dall’ES.

Grazie,

There is no way at least in the B2B and B2C use case to reject an invoice on the receiver side.
The invoice will be disputed outside of SDI contest and the sender can “delete” it by submitting a credit note.
The NE messaging is only for PA use case. The public administration has 15 days to reject/accept an invoice, if the invoice get rejected/accepted the receiver send an NE notification to SDI either with EC01 (Accepted) or EC02(rejected) and in turn SDI send a message to the sender with EN01 or EN02, instead if after 15 days the receiver has not given SDI any feedback SDI send to the sender an AT message.
I hope to have been more clear than SDI documentation.
Best Regards.

Thank you very much for your reply. This situation is now clear. Actually I also suspected this behavior but I just had to be sure.

All the best,