Need help understanding Electronic Invoicing

Hello all,

Sorry, I have to do this in English since I don’t know Italian.

I’ve questions understanding how electronic invoicing works. We’re a SaaS model and our merchants use our product to manage subscriptions and raise invoices. We have merchants from Italy using our system to charge their customers by raising invoices from within. Since Italy is mandating Electronic Invoicing, we are thinking of making this available for them to make it easier. We are planning to integrate with a intermediary for this purpose. I’ve couple of questions.

1. Currently our invoices has information about discounts, line items, tax information, seller(our merchant) information with VAT number, buyer(merchant’s customers) information(some of them don’t have VAT number), Date when the invoice is raised, Payment status(if the invoice is paid by charging the card or not). I understand that we have to get the PEC address or the Recipient code of the customer, apart form this what other information should we get?

2. Why should the Business customer register the recipient code(of intermediary) or the PEC address in the Revenue agency website? Link here for registration. Once it is registered here, where will the Electronic invoices go? Does it go to the Software hub of intermediaries recipient code or to the Revenue agency?

3. What is the workflow of B2B and B2C?

4. I believe that B2C customers will not a VAT number, in that case, what information should be collected from them?

5. From our system, it is possible to void a invoice and delete a invoice. How do we send the voided invoice to the SDI?

6. Some merchants charge their customers immediately after the invoice is raised (if the payment details are available for the customer). In this case, should the invoice tell SDI that this invoice is paid?

7. Does electronic invoice have details about the payment status of the invoice? meaning if the invoice is paid or payment is due?

8. We have a customer portal, where the merchants customer logs in and can download the digital pdf file of the invoice. For italy (B2B and B2C), can the normal digital pdf(not the electronic invoice) be made available for them to download?

9. Should the supplier also hold the copy of the electronic invoice(this is important because, we will not be sending the invoice to SDI, it will be the intermediary).

10. Our merchants can customize the invoice by adding logos and other information in the Invoice. Can merchants still send a normal digital pdf to the customer via email directly, after sending the electronic invoice through SDI? (I know it is invalid).

It would be of great help, if you could help me understand this. Thank you so much.

Hi - Translating the above using “google translate” to italian.

Ciao a tutti,

Scusa, devo farlo in inglese perché non conosco l’italiano.

Ho delle domande su come funziona la fatturazione elettronica. Siamo un modello SaaS ei nostri commercianti utilizzano il nostro prodotto per gestire gli abbonamenti e aumentare le fatture. Abbiamo mercanti provenienti dall’Italia che utilizzano il nostro sistema per addebitare i loro clienti aumentando le fatture dall’interno. Poiché l’Italia ha mandato la fatturazione elettronica, stiamo pensando di renderlo disponibile per loro per renderlo più facile. Stiamo progettando di integrarci con un intermediario per questo scopo. Ho un paio di domande.

1. Attualmente le nostre fatture hanno informazioni su sconti, voci, informazioni fiscali, informazioni sul venditore (il nostro commerciante) con numero di partita IVA, informazioni sul compratore (clienti mercantili) (alcune di esse non hanno partita IVA), Data di emissione della fattura, Pagamento stato (se la fattura viene pagata con addebito sulla carta o meno). Capisco che dobbiamo ottenere l’indirizzo PEC o il codice del destinatario del cliente, a parte questo ciò che altre informazioni dovremmo ottenere?

2. Perché il cliente aziendale dovrebbe registrare il codice del destinatario (dell’intermediario) o l’indirizzo PEC nel sito web dell’agenzia delle entrate? Link qui per la registrazione. Una volta registrato qui, dove andranno le fatture elettroniche? Va all’hub del software del codice destinatario degli intermediari o all’agenzia delle entrate?

3. Qual è il flusso di lavoro di B2B e B2C?

4. Credo che i clienti B2C non dispongano di un numero di partita IVA, in tal caso, quali informazioni devono essere raccolte da loro?

5. Dal nostro sistema, è possibile annullare una fattura e cancellare una fattura. Come si invia la fattura annullata alla SDI?

6. Alcuni commercianti addebitano i loro clienti immediatamente dopo l’emissione della fattura (se i dettagli di pagamento sono disponibili per il cliente). In questo caso, la fattura dovrebbe indicare a SDI che questa fattura è stata pagata?

7. La fattura elettronica contiene dettagli sullo stato di pagamento della fattura? significato se la fattura è pagata o il pagamento è dovuto?

8. Abbiamo un portale clienti, dove il cliente del commerciante accede e può scaricare il file pdf digitale della fattura. Per l’italia (B2B e B2C), è possibile rendere disponibile per il download il normale pdf digitale (non la fattura elettronica)?

9. Se il fornitore tiene anche la copia della fattura elettronica (questo è importante perché, non invieremo la fattura a SDI, sarà l’intermediario).

10. I nostri commercianti possono personalizzare la fattura aggiungendo loghi e altre informazioni nella fattura. I commercianti possono comunque inviare al cliente un normale PDF digitale via e-mail direttamente, dopo aver inviato la fattura elettronica tramite SDI? (So ​​che non è valido).

Sarebbe di grande aiuto, se potessi aiutarmi a capirlo. Grazie mille.

Sarebbe utile un intervento istituzionale al riguardo.

Qualcuno del Team può sensibilizzare Agenzia delle Entrate a frequentare questo forum per la parte FATTURAZIONE ELETTRONICA per dare qualche contributo?

3 Mi Piace